New Zealand Based Datacentre
The Lounge Networks Business Hosting Plan is hosted on a server network located at the Vocus Datacentre in Albany, Auckland, New Zealand. This network consists of both Windows and Linux servers.
Self Service Website Hosting System
The Hosting Control Panel has been designed to put you in ‘total control’ of your website hosting in real time. The Hosting Control Panel allows you to do the following using just your web browser:
- Add Domain names with pre-defined DNS templates
- Add statistics to your website
- Add mailboxes and assign email addresses
- Create auto-response email messages when on holiday
- Restrict access to folders with passwords
- Create FTP users and assign folders and space quotas
- Add mySQL databases and manage via your Web Browser
- Browse your folders and set permissions and ownership
- Manage MX, A, and C Name records
Data Centre Service
- 24/7 on-call Systems Engineers
- 99.99% uptime network
- Server network comprising of over 500 servers.
- RAID Harddrives
- Linux and Windows platforms available.
- Peering via APE (Auckland Peering Exchange)
- Multiple Gbit links to 3 x Tier 1 ISPs
- Multiple bandwidth and upstream providers.
- Multiple servers ensure little if any service interruption in event of hardware failure. (Linux Network)
- Up to 3 servers per service, i.e. web servers, file servers, mail servers etc. (Linux Network)
Data Centre Security & Data Back-up
- 24 hour alarmed and monitored datacentre accessible only by proximity card.
- Air conditioning keeps server room at consistent temperature.
- Raised floor for individual cabinet airflow.
- Fireproofing via Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) systems.
- Concrete floors, walls and ceilings.
- Multiple UPS power supplies, and auto-start diesel generator.
- Multiple incoming power feeds
- Daily file server back-ups with 14 day archive.
USA Based Datacentres
Premium CPanel™ Based Hosting Plans
All of the Lounge Networks Premium CPanel™ Based Hosting Plans, are hosted in a World-Class Datacentre in the USA. They are all hosted on premium grade hosting servers with RAID harddrives, and multiple levels of backups.
The Lounge Networks USA based datacentre is named the ‘One Wilshire Datacentre’, which is located in Los Angeles. The Los Angeles datacentre facility, has multiple gigabit connections to upstream providers, to ensure solid network stability and capacity.
IP transit is from from 2 cisco 12008 GSR’s which are connected via multiple gigabit fiber uplinks to the distribution switches (2 cisco 2948G-L3’s). Each cabinet is prewired and connected to the main distribution cabinet so it’s plug and play. Each cabinet has it’s own switch, we prefer a layer 2 switch in each cabinet. All of the servers are hooked up to APC remote reboot ports in the event that they lockup for any reason.
The network has transit from Level 3 and ATT(Mzima), Savvis, and Global Crossing. That means that there are 4 Tier 1 bandwidth providers. This is a premium, exclusive network that gives all of our hosting clients on the USA network, a major advantage over other USA hosted servers, regardless of geographic regions. Very few hosting providers are able to provide this level of network connectivity and bandwidth providers.
Standard CPanel™ Based Hosting Plans
Lounge Networks Standard CPanel™ Based Hosting Plans, are hosted in World-Class Datacentres in the USA. Our provider owns and operates a Professional Datacentre in Orlando, Florida. This means that they do everything themselves – installs, monitoring, modifications, reboots. They have full control over the operations and only a fraction of web hosts can offer this peace of mind.
- 12,000 square feet
- Single-story concrete tilt-wall building
- Category 5 storm resistant
- On-site personnel 24x7x365
- Electronic and physical security
- Man-trap entry and badge-only access provided by ADT Security
- Video surveillance
- 2 X 625KVA Caterpillar Diesel Generators
- 500KVA Powerware 9315 UPS
- 2 Battery Strings Providing (15 minutes runtime when fully loaded)
- 2 X 1,000 Gallon Diesel Fuel Tanks
- Routine System Testing
Connectivity and Bandwidth
- Level3 Dual Gigabit Internet Backbone
- TW Telecom Gigabit Internet Backbone
- Multiple Third-party Carriers
- Cisco Gigabit Switch Routers
- Private Network Availability
- 32 Gigabit Bandwidth Network Capacity
- Constant 72F/45% humidity precision control
- Separate cooling zones
- 237 Tons of total cooling capacity composed of the following:
– 6 X 30 Ton Libert CRAC units
– 1 X 15 Ton Pacakage Air unit
– 1 X 25 Ton Pacakage Air unit
– 1 X 5 Ton Libert CRAC unit
– 1 X 12 Ton Pacakage Air unit
Building Management and Monitoring System
- Electrical monitoring and environmental controls
- Under floor water detection system
- VESDA smoke detection
- Fire Suppression System
Intel provides flexibility and cushion for process intensive sites that burst in CPU usage. By having this, we can lessen adverse effects as much as possible for other users in a shared hosting environment. All of our servers use Quad-Core Intel Xeon processors.