Amazon have just announced the new Echo Show NZ. Basically it is like an Echo NZ or Echo Dot NZ, but with a screen and more features. This is a brief Echo Show NZ Review first look.
The new Amazon Echo Show NZ has all that you like about Alexa, but it is now also visual. So you can watch video flash briefings and YouTube, view security cameras, view photos, watch weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, and more. All hands-free—just ask.
The Echo Show NZ allows you to make hands-free video calls to friends and family who also have an Echo Show, or the Alexa App. It also allow you to make voice calls to anyone who has an Echo or Echo Dot.
- See lyrics on-screen with Amazon Music. Just ask to play a song, artist or genre, and stream over Wi-Fi. Also, stream music on Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and more.
- Powerful, room-filling speakers with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and extended bass response
- Ask Alexa to show you the front door or monitor the baby’s room with compatible cameras from Ring and Arlo. Turn on lights, control thermostats and more with WeMo, Philips Hue, ecobee, and other compatible smart home devices.
- With eight microphones, beam-forming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo Show hears you from any direction—even while music is playing
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Allrecipes, CNN, and more
Please note the the Echo Show is made for the USA market, so some or all features of it may not be available in New Zealand. Buyers outside the US buy this at their own risk. The Echo Show will also come with a USA power adapter that works for US voltage. So it may not work in NZ with NZ voltage, so you may need to buy a power adapter for it.